- Yootech Note 4 Tempered Glass screen protectors are designed slightly smaller than the actual screen of the device due to the curved edges of the phone.
- By not covering the curved edges of the devices,it will improve the installation process and prevent protectors from damage by causing it to lift and allow dusts in between the screen protector and your device.
- This is due to the nature of the Galaxy Note 4.
At Yootech ,we promise a lifetime warranty with our screen protector. No matter how long you've used it, we'll make a REPLACEMENT OR REFUND immediately if:
- The screen protector does not match your screen size.
- There are unremovable bubbles during the installation.
- The screen protector suffer wear and tear during normal use (not including water damage or damage caused by abnormal use).
Product Dimensions 8 x 6.5 x 0.4 inches Item Weight 0.3 ounces Shipping Weight 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies) ASIN B00RV6451Q Item model number Note4Glass Customer Reviews
4.3 out of 5 stars
Best Sellers Rank #149 in Cell Phones & Accessories (See Top 100 in Cell Phones & Accessories)
#34 in Cell Phones & Accessories > Cell Phone Accessories > Screen Protectors
#149 in Electronics > Cell Phones & Accessories
How many glass screen protectors are included in this package?
What is this product made of? Is it glass? Is it plastic? The description is contradicting. Yootech, add $1 to the price and hire a proofreader.
- Its glass. Its hard to tell by the feel, but mine does have a small chip in it. Decent product.
So according to the reviews it sounds like the screen protector does not go all the way out the edge of the phone? I use a case with mine so...
- That's correct. And seeing how the nexus has a curve display at the ends, its better this way. I also have a case on mine.